Sunday, October 17, 2010

Imagine you woke up and saw a dinosaur in your backyard. Writ a story telling what you see and do?

I was asleep after hanging out with my friends in my band. I woke up at about a quarter to 9:00 am. I went into my kitchen and ate some special k, when I heared a rumbling in the backyard. I looked outside and I saw a T-rex. At first I swas scared, but then I started thinking about all the money and publicity I could get. So then when it wasn't looking I grabbed a rope and tied it around it's neck. It didn't make a big fuss, so then I lead it to the local musem and gave it to them to get some news on it. Once I got all the awards and money I grabbed him again and rented a plane to take it to a jungle where could live the rest of it's life in a place whre it can be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment