Sunday, October 17, 2010

If you could cook ay meal for your family, what woul you cook? Describe the meal and tell how you would make it?

If I could cook any meal for my family it would be a favorite Cantonese meal of mine, orange chicken and chow mein. I would start by first buying a 1/2 pound fresh egg noodles, 2 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and  1 teaspoon of Asian peanut oil. Then I would get a 12 inch pan and put grease over it so then the noodles wont stick. But before I fry them, first I boil them for a couple of min. until their tender and while it is still cookng I make sure to stir it. Theni drain out all of the water and put in the Asian peanut oil. Then I put the noodles in the pan and use  spatula and press down. Then I turn the noodles onto its other side. After that then I put it on a plate and wait for it to cool down. As for the orange chicken I just get from the store in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment